Tuesday 3 July 2012

LOL Review

 I should have written this post ages ago but I just haven't had the time. 
As you may have read in a previous post, I recently went up to London. You can read about that scary experience here.
The reason I went to London was for the a new drink from Heinz called LOL.
The people from LOL were at the Rainforest Cafe along with a nutritionist to answer any questions about their new drink. 


'Bring home the laughs this summer with the great new drink LOL. A lightly carbonated fruit juice drink, LOL is a fizzy treat set to liven up your kids mouths in a cool new way.

Blending together 75% fruit juice and 25% carbonated water, every can of LOL contains one of their important five a day. LOL is available in three fabulously juicy flavours meaning it's a refreshing drink the whole family can enjoy.

Specifically designed to make drinking fruit juice more fun, LOL is a brand new way to keep your kids refreshed this summer and all at a pocket money friendly price of 99p.

Unlike most canned drinks, LOL contains NO added sugar, NO artificial sweeteners, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours and NO caffeine!'


Before I went to London they sent us some of the drinks to sample and I must say that they were a huge hit in our family. Even the OH who is very critical of food and drink liked them but the firm favourite was the Apple & Raspberry one.


I would definitely recommend these drinks for special occassions such as sleep overs, parties, bbq's etc because they not only taste nice but they're also much better for kids than some of the other carbonated drinks out there.
We don't generally drink fizzy drinks in our house as a rule but for these I would make an exception. 

I'd just like to see them in pubs now, they'd make a great drink for the poor person that has been voted as designated driver for the night.

If you'd like to find out more about the LOL drinks then look here on facebook or go to www.heinz.co.uk


*I haven't been paid to write this and all opinions are my own.*




5 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for a lovely, fizzy, fruity drink, so these sound great!

    Wish we had them around here! Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really nice and 1 portion of fruit in them to, gotta be a bonus x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, tasty, must try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. They are soo nice but they only sell B CURRANT where i live

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x