Sunday 12 February 2012

Crash Course

I have just realised that I must have been in a 'technology free bubble' for the past 10 years.
I appear to be the only person in the world that knows nothing about Tweats, Apps, Blogs, Code, Tags, URL's, Rss or any other word that has some relation to technology.
Why it is that eveyone seen to know about these things but me? Was there a crash course in technology that I missed?

So this week, in the vain hope of not letting my children show me up, I am giving myself a crash course.
I am now even the proud owner of a Blueberry, Strawberry, Blackberry or some kind of fruit phone.

So you can now expect to get regular updates about my progress with this as well.
Wish me luck. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x