Tuesday 14 February 2012

Obsessed

I find myself becoming obsessed with my blog.
I spend a huge proportion of my day thinking about what I can write next.
I have even gone as far as to carry a blog notebook around with me, for any random ideas or thoughts that pop up in my head. This really is addictive!
In any one day I seem to have a billion thoughts going round in my head and now having somewhere to express and share that is great.

I am still finding it a little hard to learn the correct blogging etiquette though.
I never realsied there were so many rules to blogging.
I still have so many questions about blogging, like should I only be posting once a week or once a day, am I not suppose to use pictures that I have found on the internet in my blog and do I have to comment on other people's blogs for them to comment on mine?
I never realised it was quite so complicated or am I just missing something?

Putting all that aside though I am enjoying this x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x