Friday 9 March 2012

Follow a Newbie Friday

This is my first time for joining in with this so I hope I get it right.
Since starting my Blog I have come across so many other great ones.
Most of my free time now is taken up either reading other people's or working on my own, much to the other half's disgust.

So this week I'm going to share with you some of the other Newbie Blogs that I have found and really enjoy reading...


Karen was the first ever other Mummy blogger I made contact with, I have followed her blog from the start and always enjoy reading it. I love the way she always seems so down to earth and relaxed about parenting.


This is Chloe's blog and It's great. She has a fab sense of humour and I always find myself laughing out loud while reading it. Always puts a smile on my face when I see she has written a new post.


To join in with Follow a Newbie Friday then go to http://slummytoyummymummy.wordpress.com/follow-a-newbie-friday/




slummytoyummymummy.wordpress.com

9 comments:

  1. Don't know why but can't seem to get the badge to work?? Im still so new at all this lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea for a post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hun, so in blogger when you add a badge to a new post you change the box you are writing in to compose, Follow a Newbie Friday is a link up to Slummy to Yummy Mummys blog here http://slummytoyummymummy.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/follow-a-newbie-friday so you can link this post up to her blog she also has instructions on how to add her badge here http://slummytoyummymummy.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/wordpress-com-techie-bits/it kind of explain for wordpress blogs but the principle is the same! I hope this helps!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your help, I've done it now yey x

      Delete
  4. Hey hun thanks for this*hugs* I'm well chuffed! With regards to your button-go back to editing your post and in the top left corner of the edit page (above the big text box) it should say compose/html and what you do is type everything you want to be read in 'compose' then right at the end click HTML and then paste this long code in that format-press preview and voila x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your help, all done now yey x

      Delete
  5. Yeah, there should be a "view html" tab or something like it to the top right of where you write a blog post. Click it on to that, add in the code again, then update. Don't change back out of html. See if that works...

    And thanks for linking up! I'll pop the blog link on the linky.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x