Sunday 4 March 2012

Top 5 Hangover Cures

We went out last night for an adult evening, not a fruit shoot or chicken nugget in sight. It was great, don't get me wrong I love my kiddies to bits, however when we do get the rare oppourtuity to get out minus children we do enjoy ourselves.
Infact I may have enjoyed myself a bit too much, as I feel a little peaky this morning.
Gone are the days when you could wallow in your own self pity in bed all day and the worst thing is having to change that first morning nappy. Yuck.
It doesn't take much these days for me to feel three sheets to the wind (since having kiddies), 3 glasses of wine and I'm anybodies. It is cheaper though so suppose that's a plus.

When I feel a little 'under the weather' i
n the morning I have 5 things I do to make myself feel better and I thought I'd share them with you...


1) Glass of Berocca, a good hit of vitamin c really helps.

Kickstart

Photo by jez` Jennie

2) Eat a bananna , increases your serotonin levels (apparently).

Banana - Isolated

Photo by Robin_24
3) Glass of Dioralyte, contain rehydration salts & helps replace lost body fluids.
Photo from http://www.pharmacyathand.co.uk

4) A shower, makes you feel fresher and slightly more human.

Shower Head Water Drops 7-26-09 3

Photo by stevendepolo
5) A nice greasy fry up, this one either kills or cures but hey it tastes so good!

Fry Up

Photo by jayneandd


The best cure by far though has got to be palming the kiddies off with grandparents for the day so you can die in peace. That's just wishful thinking though.

So what do you do when you've had a bit to much the night before? I'd love to hear it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x