Tuesday 22 May 2012

A Thank You Post

When I first started blogging I had absoultely no idea what I was doing and it's only now that I'm just starting to feel that I'm really getting the hang of it all.
My blog is starting to look how I want it to, I've got some lovely followers and people have started commenting on my blog. It all seems to be heading in the right direction.

I never knew what a great community Mummy blogging was. Everyone seems so nice and plenty of people have offered me help when I've been seconds away from throwing my computer out the window! (I'm not great with technology).

I wouldn't have got to this point without you, the lovely people that read this. I just wanted to take the time to thank a few people that have helped me along the way. You are truly lovely people.



Tara at Sticky Fingers

Erica at Little Mummy  (without your Mum Blogger E-Course I would never had made it this far)

and of course all of my lovely followers. 

Thank you x






3 comments:

  1. hey, well your blog looks awesome and now you are passing on all your pearls of wisdom too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah hurrah! The blogging world is ace eh. Good on you going for it despite being technophobe :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x