I can always feel it's presence, it's always there somewhere looming in the background. I'm talking about the Black Cloud, the Black Cloud of depression. The cloud that I seem to spend my life fighting against for no real reason. It never really leaves you.
|Photo by Jonny Hughes|
It is always made worse for me by bad weather, which results in me being stuck inside all day with two lively little-uns.
So today instead of giving in to it, I'm making a list of reason of why I should be happy and thankful for what I've got...
- My children are happy and healthy
- I have a man that loves me unconditionally
- We have a beautiful home in a beautiful part of the world
- We have enough money to feed, clothe and enjoy ourselves
- We live in a part of the world that is safe and not surrounded by violence
- I have recently made some lovely new mummy friends
- This day will end and hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow
|Photo by gr33n3gg|