Wednesday 8 August 2012

Sport (or a slightly inebriated version of it)

This weeks theme for the Gallery is 'Sport'. 
I use to be quite sporty when I was younger. I played a whole manor of ball games (stop giggling) and I was even know to frequent the gym! However since having the two little 'cherubs' my time is now spent basically being a house wench! I don't think that you can class scrubbing, scraping, ironing, hoovering and picking up after three other people sports.

So anyway, here is my slightly 'alternative' version to the theme sport, be warned these pictures contain images of people that may have had a few to many sherberts!

So first up we have...

Synchronized Weightlifting

 
Followed by...

Rowing


Next up it's...
 Mens Gymnastics


Then we have... 
 Track & Field events


and of course we have...

Diving


not sure about this one...

Swimming perhaps?

 

 throw in a bit of...

Wrestling





who can forget...
 Canoeing


and last but not least...

Pole Dancing


 I'd like to thank all of my friends and family for getting so drunk that they forget that I always have a camera on me. When will they learn ;-)

To check out the other entries to this weeks Gallery head over to Tara's blog at Sticky Fingers. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh how funny - I love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very clever and very funny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like there is lots of dedicated training going on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post!
    I have invited you to take part in a linky. See my post (i don't know if it automatically sends you an invite)

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant! remind me not to get drunk at your place!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x