Tuesday 11 September 2012

Autumn Love

I feel a change coming, the mornings are getting crisper and the days are getting shorter. Shops are slowly becoming filled with a selection of multicoloured sparkly things and it's soon going to be my most favourite season. 
I love Autumn! I love everything about it 

  • I love the huge array of colour on all of the trees.

Autumn Trees
Image by Andrew Griffith
  •  I love snuggling up next to the fire with a glass of vino and a good book.

Open Fire and Wine
Image by Steven.S
  • I love Halloween and all of the funny decorations popping up everywhere.

Halloween 2006
Image by Terry Tyson
  • I love fresh Autumn walks through the woods with the sound of crisp leaves under your feet.
Autumn in New York
Image by Barbara
  • I love fireworks night
Fireworks
Image by Bayasaa

  • and I love the countdown to Christmas.
christmas countdown
Image by Chelsea Oakes
  So many things to look forward to. Bring on the Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x