Friday 25 January 2013

Week Two of Social Suicide

So it has been 9 days since I last washed my hair with shampoo! (If you want to know why anyone would be mad enough to stop using shampoo then click here).


And as you can see from the photo, it's starting to look greasy and very flat. It won't curl at the moment and the roots are stuck to my head and the ends are still frizzy!! In short I look and feel rather gross. My skin has also erupted in spots (lovely) but that's not unusual for my skin so it could just be a coincidence.



Instead of shampoo so far I have used an egg and lemon mixture (which was lovely and my hair felt really soft afterwards) and just water, while massaging my head to move the oils around.

I last washed my hair with just water 3 days ago and it looks pretty greasy today. 


Tonight I'm going to try my Cassia Obovata powder as we are going out for dinner tomorrow night and I really don't want to go out with a greasy mop! 
I'm slightly concerned about doing this as apparently sometimes it can make your hair turn green!! Lets hope that doesn't happen.
I'll put up another post tomorrow showing you how it turned out, wish me luck.

All I'm thinking right now is this better be worth it!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. You are so so SO brave for doing this. I look forward to seeing your progress on this going forward. Good LUCK!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x