Monday 18 March 2013

Thrifty Finds Of The Week

This week I have found some great thrifty finds in charity shops and also at a local jumble sale.

First off I found these gorgeous picture frames at a charity shop in Exeter, £3 each...

  
I brought them with the intention of putting my own pictures of the kids in them but when I got them home I realised that it wasn't very easy to get the pictures out, so I have left them in. I think the original pictures are growing on me though.

I also found this retro pot to go in my kitchen for only £1.00...


After I had finished raiding the charity shops I headed off to the jumble sale where I got a load of great bargains...


 All the adult clothes were 50p each and the childrens clothes were only 20p! So I stocked up...


My favourite item by far was this lovely knit jumper...


I also love this vintage style top for my daughter...


 So what about you, found any great bargains this week?

I'm linking up with Magpie Monday over at Me & My Shadow

Me and My Shadow

8 comments:

  1. Boy you did well! Loads of jumble sale bargains there! Really like your vintage storage pot too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I wish there were more Jumble Sales around. They never seem to get advertised very well x

      Delete
  2. Great finds - which jumble sale did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one in Liverton in aid of the pre-school there. It was really good x

      Delete
  3. Great finds! That reminds me, I MUST get to our charity shops and jumble sales more regularly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been able to a lot more recently since my youngest also now goes to pre-school one morning a week x

      Delete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x