Friday 15 June 2012

'Quote of the Week' #2


It's Friday again, wow that came round fast! So it's time for this weeks 'Quote of the Week' and the theme is... LIFE.

So here's my entry
Image from Pinterest

There where lots of quotes that I could of used for this weeks theme but this was the one that seemed most relevant to my life at the moment.
I think that before you have children you have a life plan, it's all set out and you have targets of what you want to achieve by a certain time. You think you have it all sussed and then you have children. Any sort of life plan or routine goes flying out of the window but it doesn't matter because you have something so much more important to focus on now. You now have no other choice than to take each day as it comes because lets face it kids are unpredictable. These days if a manage to do the washing up, clean the clothes and hoover the floor all in one day I'm on a roll but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Now it's your turn to find a great quote and link back here. Want to know how this Linky works then click here.
I look forward to seeing what you find x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x