Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Gallery - Food

This weeks theme for the Gallery is Food. My favourite subject, I love food! 
I use to only love eating it but now I also love making it thanks to the help of my wonderful other half (he's a great teacher).


As much as I would like to take credit for this lovely plate of nosh, I can't. 
I had this about 4 years ago (pre kiddies) in one of my most favourite places The Wookey Hole Inn.
The food was amazing and the bedrooms are fabulous. Each room is different with it's own unique twist. 
We haven't been back there for ages, what with having the children, moving and everything else that seems to take up daily life. 
I have heard that it's under new managment so I just pray that they haven't changed a thing and hopefully we will get back there some day, especially now that we live much closer. It would be a great place for a proposal *cough* hint to the OH  *cough*.



To check out the other entries to this weeks Gallery head over to Tara's blog at Sticky Fingers

20 comments:

  1. That is a seriously pretty plate of food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious and, having followed the link, I may have to drop some mahoosive hints for our anniversary late August to see if the Mr fancies a weekend away! The hotel looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing. I love it because it's really unique also they use to have live music on Sunday lunchtime which was always good. x

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic looking meal - yum!
    The hotel looks fab, I like quirky and original rooms like that x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a bit different to what I serve up most evenings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks a great plate of food, a great place to stay and did he take the hint?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not, I don't think he reads my blog. I always put hints on though just incase lol x

      Delete
  6. Oh that hotel looks gorgeous although it's a little far from us. Hope you go back there soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little far from Nottinghamshire x

      Delete
  7. Oh that looks like bliss....the food and the hotel :)
    I think I'll be owed a treat or two when my OH gets back at christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. *wonders why the dishes I serve never look as gorgeous*

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks incredible! One of the things I miss about pre-children is the luxury of things like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks really nice, like you should take your time to enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure if my comment disappeared ....but the food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a gorgeous place! AND with great food? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x