Monday 9 July 2012

Potty Training - Day (I've lost count)

This is how my mornings now start...

I awake to hear thud, thud, thud coming down the hallway towards the bathroom. Then from the comfort of my bed I hear the little voice commentary begin 'I'm going to have a poo'. Rip, off comes the night nappy followed by the sound of rustling. Then silence until Plop, 'ooo I've done a poo'. 
Next I hear the thud, thud, thud of tiny feet again but this time it's coming my way. I open my eyes to see a little face staring back at me 'Mummy I've done a poo!' So proud.



I thought I'd do an update today on how the potty training is going.
Cue Professor Higgins 'By jove I think he's got it'. 

At last we seem to of cracked it. We haven't had an accident for about 3 weeks now (touch wood). Sometimes he doesn't even tell me he's going to the loo and just does it all himself. It seems to have taken him forever  to get the hang of it but we got there in the end.  All started here
Nex it's going to be round two of potty training but I'm hoping Lj will be easier (I've heard that girls are).

 

2 comments:

  1. Loved your post. Finally had a good look around your blog, it's lovely. I like the diversity.
    Well done u x
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's always nice to hear good things about my blog. Love your blog too btw x

      Delete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x